ToGC Faction Champions

Well done Elitist! Three attempts this week!

The fight took forever, but we stayed organized. And I stayed alive the whole time. And beat the dispel meter. Woo! Not much to say about this fight. We didn't change our strat, just reorganized and focused. We killed shaman first, then priest, mage, warlock, warrior, rogue, death knight, hunter, shadow priest and lastly the paladin. I think I mixed up some of the melee, but that was the general kill order.

We then started on Twin Valkyrs. I had to turn my graphics down for this fight. Standing in the doorway with all of our raiders plus all the orbs made me lag like crazy. But the strategy I keep seeing everywhere is the strategy that my guild is very skeptical of. This strategy says for the majority of the raid to not switch colors. For the opposite color vortex, a paladin has to pop Divine Shield + Divine Sacrifice and you have to have Aura Mastery. For the same color shield, you pop Bloodlust and all your dps cooldowns. Other than that, you just heal through everything. I'm going to research this strategy a little more, as I'm sure everyone else in my guild will.

So sadly FC didn't drop the BiS cloth boots, but it did drop my resto shammy friend's boots. So yay for her!

Here was my achievement for the weekend:
Mag'har of Draenor
It didn't take any time at all. Started at neutral on Saturday morning and spent a half day on the quests. The quests themselves got me to Revered. Then I just farmed ogres and their Obsidian Warbeads all Sunday while cleaning my apartment and doing laundry.
After getting the 8 Talbuks, I had 56 mounts. So I got my Albino Drake as well!

So! Next week, we should get down Twin Valkyrs! Or at least get somewhere on it. I also plan on seeing if we can get our Ulduar 10 hard mode group back together. And my achievement for next weekend:
Flying High Over Skettis

1 comments:

Perfectalpha said...

Twin Valk's is the worst fight in the game period. Fortunately, we have it down to a science. We have our melee switch colors personally when the Vortex stuff happens. We have them as all Dark in the middle, and have our healers in the middle with them. Our ranged on the outside eat up all the Light Orbs, and we have two others out there eating up Dark Orbs. I am the one Light person in the middle that eats up the Light Orbs from hitting the melee.

Honestly, the fight is not fun. Fortunately, it is done in about 4 minutes time, so its not long.

Post a Comment