UI Discussion

I've had several questions about the addons I use for my UI.  I thought I'd list them here with a description of each.



Satrina's Buff Frames
See the tiny buffs at the top left corner?  That is the highly customizable Satrina's Buff Frames.  I also have a small buff frame of my procs for SW:P to the left of my character.

Deady Boss Mods
This is the addon that creates the boss timers on the right side of the screen and the raid warnings in the middle.  A must have addon for high end raiding.

This is the circular mod in the middle of the bottom of my screen.  It does multiple functions including auto repairing, selling vendor trash, auto buying reagents, and much more.  I put my buffs and things I don't usually cast in combat on it as well.

Quartz
The cast bar above my mini map is my Quartz bar. Quartz takes into account latency and shows you where you can start casting again.  Your game may not have registered that you have already cast the heal but Quartz will.  Quartz is especially useful for DPS trying to get the most out of their rotation.

Bartender4
Bartender replaces your default Blizzard UI for clean crap-free movable bars.  You can resize them, turn them off or on, add more bars, etc.  Lots of options for your spell bars, micro bar, pet bar, vehicle bars, and bag bars.

VuhDo
This addon is the brightly colored bars on the right side of my mini map.  A lot like Grid, it's a healing addon that I also use for raid frames.  You can assign any manner of clicks, mouseovers and keybinds to any of the spells in your spellbook.  This addon also updates to include debuffs on boss fights.  Out of all of the healing addons I've used, VuhDo is by far the best.

Recount + RecountGuessedAbsorbs
Recount is much more accurate than Skada so I prefer it, even if Absorbs aren't included with healing.

WIM (WoW Instant Messenger) v3
This addon organizes your whispers by turning them into their own chat boxes.  It disables itself in combat.  You can make it so that each individual player is a different chat box or have them tabbed all together.

I remade my UI when I got my computer fixed so once again this is a WIP!

1 comments:

Szandie said...

thanks for posting this! i have stolen some of the ones you use and i am currently working on my UI now. <3

Post a Comment