Bad Moods ftl...

I hate the holidays.  I hate the traffic, the commercial-ness, and the spending time with family I don't get along with.  When I found out I was working Thanksgiving, I did a victory dance.  No lie.  Oh and I can't stand Christmas music.  It's a good thing I don't work in retail.

To make things better, I'm moved out and into an apartment with NO INTERNET.  Uhh I have raid tonight.  But my parents won't be too pleased if I stay here til 1 am.  Nuh uh.  So no raid...haven't raided in a long time actually.  Didn't get to raid Tuesday because my dad is...a wonderful person.  Didn't get to raid Thursday because it was yay...Thanksgiving.  And don't get to raid tonight because I'll be home alone in an apartment with no internet.  And all my neighbors are smart enough to password protect theirs.

To top it all off, I have a slight hangover and I'm pretty sure I fell last night as I have a bruise on my calf and a bump on the back of my head.  Yay crappy housewarming parties...

2 comments:

sushicookie said...

I just went kitty as my offspec. Totally loving it. :) It's sp fun. Did you know, that blizzard has even said that Cat DPS is the hardest to play in the game? I thought that was interesting.

Nymarie said...

It is rather challenging. I think that's why I love it. It reminds me of shadow priest except slightly more rewarding. Lol

Post a Comment