Random Stuffs

I post way too often on here. And I just realized that I logged out with my fishing pole equipped. Oh how threatening my troll must look!

Recent Achievements
The Coin Master
When I was waiting for a raid to fill up, I would fish in the Dalaran fountain in a feeble attempt to get my achievements. Well a few days ago I noticed I was only a few coins off so I started fishing there at random times during the day. Yesterday I had only one left. I sat for five minutes and caught it! Anybody who does this achievement and appreciates lore: read each of the coins before you sell/throw them back in. They're very interesting! Also from now on I carry Archmage Antonidas' coin: Grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. Ah yes, after getting the achievement, I received a mail from Jepetto Joybuzz with a little gift:
Titanium Seal of Dalaran

Higher Learning
While I was packing last night, I sat my character in front of the spawn point for the last book I needed. I happened to look over once and there it was! I got a mail as soon as the achievement popped up from Rhonin. It was a letter congradulating me for mastering the different types of magic. I also received a book, The Schools of Arcane Magic - Mastery. The book teleported me to a hidden room in the Violet Citadel! It's Archmage Vargoth's own private study! For such a talented mage, he's rather slow at leveling…but anyway, I showed him the book and he allowed me to keep it but he also gave me a little gift. A Kirin Tor Familiar!


DRAMA
On a more serious note, my guild is having the first bit of drama in a LOOOOOOOONG time. A hunter commented on a hunter app's thread calling him out for gemming incorrectly. A DK (a raider that I respect for his passion for raiding and his good attitude) created a thread in the General Discussion forum of the guild website calling out that hunter for challenging the app's gems when the hunter himself doesn't have a Greatness card or his max enchants. The DK stated that his post was not necessarily directed at the hunter raider but all our raiders. He just noticed the hunter and that's why he made the post.

Here's what I don't understand. You put in all this time and effort to get into a raiding guild. You want to do hard modes. Yet you don't gem/enchant/gear your toon to the best of your ability?

I desperately wanted to play a priest again after my alliance friends quit. I wasn't particularly enjoying my hunter since I was BM and the pet I enjoyed was crappy dps. My guild needed healers at the time and I knew priest well so when I offered to level a priest for Ulduar, they agreed to help. It took me a month to get her to 80. The very first night I got to 80, Ulduar had been out a week and my guildies were anxious to get in, lack of healers or not. I had six epics when I dinged 80 so I was ready to go! Crappy healer or not, I helped my guild down some of the very first bosses in Ulduar. A few weeks later I had access to all the best enchants.

My point is that I was vying for best geared healer a few weeks after I hit 80. Not necessarily from my guildies' help, but from my own passion for the game and for raiding. So how is it that we're in ToGC and we have raiders that still don't have their Hodir shoulder enchant or their head enchant? And better yet, those guildies get offended when they're called out. Mind=blown. But it gets better, these specific raiders are on a lot during the day, even on offnights. I just don't get it...and I wonder why we get behind all the other guilds on hard modes...>_<

Finally happy with my UI
Photobucket




I'm looking for someone who knows html! I need a template for my blog! Anything based on trolls and priests would be great! Please get in touch with me if you're interested!

2 comments:

sushicookie said...

I added an icon for you to my blog roll. Now I need to find other icons to add. lol.
Also, I might be able to help out with theme graphics. I don't use blogger though so I'm not practiced on it. I'm pretty sure you can find a template and edit it however you want.
http://btemplates.com/ have a LOT of really cool templates for blogger too. If you find a basic idea you like, I can help trollize it. :)

Nymarie said...

Ahahaha I love that word "trollize". Thanks so much for adding me to your blog roll! I have a friend that put together his guild's website that I might pester into helping me. He's very talented.

Post a Comment