Vuhdo!

I have to thank Sushicookie and Perfectalpha for suggesting Vuhdo. Eager to get away from the errors and bugs of Healbot, I grabbed at an opportunity to try a new healing addon that wasn't Grid/Clique. Basically Vuhdo is everything I love about Healbot but it's cleaner, has more customization and hasn't had a single bug yet. I tried it out last night while doing some heroic achievement runs and I absolutely loved it. I still don't know how to work half of it and I already like it more than the other healing addons.

Okay I was supposed to post a SS of it several days ago but I got busy. >_>
If everything goes through, I move into my new apartment on the 24th!
I will attempt tonight to post a SS, but I can't promise anything. I'm still pretty busy and now I'm on meds that are making me crazy...again...

4 comments:

Perfectalpha said...

Yeah. I come from the old Grid/Clique school where you look for boxes. I got tired of having no details. Now, I get big icons when somebody has a debuff so I know exactly what I am looking at. I know what buffs I have on people, I know when Weakened Soul is up easily. I mean, it is very simply the best add-on for healing there is. Others prefer Grid + Clique and I say more power to them, I would never suggest anybody to turn away from what works for them; however, if somebody is asking what healing UI is best. No question in my mind, it is Vuhdo.

Unknown said...

I have healed with Grid/Clique forever. I can see all the debuffs and had it configured just like vuhdo does. Dont get me wrong at least you moved away from healbot :P

Nymarie said...

I actually preferred Healbot to Grid/Clique but after using Vuhdo, I have to say that it's the best I've used by far.

Shirel said...

hmm...i've used grid/clique forever, but you guys are making me think of trying Vuhdo just to switch things up and try something new :-)

Post a Comment