Cheesin' the Meters on Anub

Didn't think it was possible as Discipline? Think again haha. That fight is made for bubble spam.
Anub'arak 10/10
Shep did in fact mess up that fight. Halfway through Phase 3, he says in vent, "oh shit it's phase 3 already?" So...he healed more than he should have been.
This is why I don't understand why most people think Disc can't heal Anub in ToGC. It's so amazing for regular and there's not much change in heroic, except that it's just more healing. So wouldn't the Discipline priest increase their "healing" output just as much as any other healer? Wouldn't they still be on top? I'm doing ToGC10 tonight. We'll see how that goes.

SO! Updates!
First, I got my application approved for an apartment that's closer to my job! I'm so excited! If this is the one I want, I sign the lease and can start moving in on the 24th. Today during lunch, I get to go inside the apartment. I'm sure it's big enough for my tiny amount of furniture. It'll just be Lil Nym and I for a few months. Josh (Cryssa) will join us later.

On my UI...
I got home from work yesterday and logged on to discover my UI was gone. I had to do things around the house before I could get to it, but I had to sit down and recreate my entire UI. It was not fun... It looks a little different now, but I like it. I forgot to get a SS last night; I was so scatterbrained. Also, I'm obsessive compulsive and I like pretty. I want all my fonts to match but I don't want them to be the default one. I'd like something that is pretty but is easy to read. Does anybody know if there's a way to choose the font I want and use it for everything? My addons included? Any information would be appreciated.

Well, I gotta get back to work before I get in trouble. Happy healing all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment