Raid Ideas

Just typed this up for my guild:
Hey guys!! I had some ideas floating around in my head for progression and such and thought I'd share them!!

Ulduar is still progression for us. We haven't done all the hard modes and some of them are possible for us. Most of the time we just run out of time or people become tired of the place. I think our issues with Ulduar is that it's such a long instance and feels like a drag sometimes. I know that's why I hate it. I wish it was shorter.

So! My idea is this:
Obviously, we want to roflstomp Onyxia and ToC25 every week. VoA25 too. It's free loot. We also want to work on ToGC25. But we don't want to spend 4-8 hrs wiping on the same boss.

We need to do Ulduar but trying to do a fresh Ulduar every week causing us to become tired and run out of time. So I think we should extend each raid lockout while working on hard modes. Like say, we finish Onyxia, ToC25 and VoA25. We work on ToGC for about 2 hours. If we don't wipe on easy content, that's basically one raid night. So we go into Ulduar and that week kill FL 4 tower, Ignis, Razor and XT hard mode. And then we start working on IC hard mode.

So maybe we won't get IC hard mode the first night. We may move on and kill Kologarn or we may not. But we'll extend our raid lockout and move into the next week.

The next week, we do the easy raids. We work on ToGC for a bit. Then we start on IC hard mode and perhaps down it! Then we can move to the next hard modes.

This counters the "Ulduar drag" and allows us to progress. A little slower maybe, but more enjoyable and possibly more efficiently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment