Yogg +3 Down!

Well we finally got it. And I think we FINALLY have a solid raid group. Some of them hadn't done Yogg yet. >_> Anyway, the paladin got his hammer and according to one of the more annoying healers in my guild, that's gonna make healing SOOO much easier. Some of my guildies are under the impression that that hammer will make or break our raid. Reality check loves, hard modes are still hard!!! I hate that hammer. With a passion. It basically makes that stupid paladin a paladin and a disc priest in one. I wonder if those stupid bubbles stack with all of my bubbles...
Moving on from the paladin and his OH SO AMAZING hammer. We didn't get to try any hard modes this week, due to sucking on Yogg for 10 billion years. But we did finally get in and roflstomp ToC25. We wiped on NR Beasts. On REGULAR NR Beasts. Because people were getting charged...
Anyway two new loots for me. QQ all you shamans and pallies on the cloak. It's an upgrade for me and I think only one shaman rolled against me. And he's a back up healer. So I didn't bother bidding low for it.
Cry of the Val'kyr
Maiden's Adoration

0 comments:

Post a Comment