Tier 10 Discussion

Healing Priest Tier 10-
2P Bonus - After your Pain Suppression and Guardian Spirit talents expire on your target, they grant your target 10% increased healing received for 10 sec.
4P Bonus - Your Flash Heal spell has a 15% chance to reset the cooldown on your Circle of Healing and Penance Spells.
Okay the 2 piece bonus sounds fantastic. That is well thought out. The 4 piece bonus-what? Penance has a 8-9 sec CD if you're specced correctly and have the glyph. So if it's a 15% chance, what are the odds that it even resets it before it's already up? I hate math so I'll let others do the math but I don't see this as viable. Also, as a priest, it annoys me slightly. I like playing priest because we have so many different viable healing spells for different situations. This 4 piece bonus will just make us FH spammers...like paladins. No thanks.

1 comments:

Perfectalpha said...

I think the 2 piece bonus is crap too personally. I think that Pain Suppression's long CD doesn't make it that attractive for Discipline Priests, and honestly...those CD's shouldn't be used for throughput. They should be used to prevent somebody from dying. Well, Guardian Spirit can prevent somebody from dying, Pain Suppression is more of a tank thing.

I don't like either bonus to be honest...so, I don't know.

Post a Comment