3D Down?

After wanting to murder my guildies for not spreading out in phase 2 of heroic Northrend Beasts on 25, I made a suggestion in the healing channel that we move on. But the raid leader said, "Head to Sartherion!" Abuh?? So we slowly start heading there... While on the way there, our raid leader gives a nice little speech. "3d is all about situational awareness and coordination. If you get hit by fire walls or void zones, you do not get to roll on the drake." So we're practicing coordination and situational awareness with the reward of a cool looking mount? Okay. So we down it with a ton of people dead. Uh huh...and we wonder why we can't do hard modes. Anyway, we loot the dragon and move on to Ulduar.
We called a wipe on Hodir at 4%...once again, situational awareness. Raiders dying or not standing in the right buffs. I was #7 in damage done in my offspec shadow gear. I beat the new shadow priest. >_> Bad times. Both the guild leader and one of the officers applauded my dps and told me that it was bad that I was outdpsing an spriest in better gear than me. One of the officers asked me why my main spec wasn't shadow! I told him that shadow isn't very good except on gimmick fights.
So we didn't accomplish much except for realizing that most of our raiders lack situational awareness…but I did get a nifty title. Twilight Vanquisher woo!

Okay updated healing Priest Tier 10
2 piece bonus - Your Flash Heal critical strikes cause the target to heal for 25% of the healed amount over 9 sec.
4 piece bonus - Your Circle of Healing and Penance spells have a 20% chance to cause your next Flash Heal cast within 6 sec to reset the cooldown on your Circle of Healing and Penance spells.
2 piece bonus I can definitely deal with. The 4 piece bonus I can see as viable. I assume whenever it procs you will get some sort of buff letting you know that if you flash heal you can use another Penance/Circle of Healing right away. Much better than the original. I think I may get this 4 piece.

3 comments:

Perfectalpha said...

Grats on the 3D Sarth. I would prefer never to go there, or do Malygos either for that matter.

If you want to make Northrend Beasts happen, your raid needs to be aware of who does and doesn't have the debuffs, to get them cleared. Also, the fire dude may have to move to the poison idiots too at times.

In my guild, we're still working on Anub'Arak HM (3rd week, ugh). I feel like we have the fight down, and people just have to not panic once P3 happens. We consistently made it there, which means people are kiting, not pulling aggro, and the DPS is on point. Considering we were getting him to 20% and less consistently, I'm 100% certain we have it this upcoming raid lock. I feel like Twin Valks is a way harder encounter and we seem to handle that one. Soooooo :).

Also, I still feel these set bonus' are whack. I can live with the Flash Heal one too as Discipline. For Holy, it is quite poor considering most of my Flash Healing is off SoL procs (which can't crit).

As far as the 4 piece, the proc is a DPS type of proc. I don't think it will be good for healing. Less RNG and more reliability is what I like. We have reliability with the current 4P, but it's still a joke.

Nymarie said...

It's not perfect. But you have to admit, it's a little better than the original.

Perfectalpha said...

Don't make me admit Blizzard did something good...don't do it! lol.

Post a Comment