Sick and Tired of Pugs

So I'm leveling my druid again.  I'm queuing as heals, because it's faster, and I have a healing set/spec.  She's 74 right now, and healing is a breeze.

First instance queue pops.  It's Old Kingdom.  I glance over the party members.  Who is the tank...?  I finally figure out that it's the dps death knight that's pulling everything.  I start healing like crazy.  Several trash pulls, a brez, and an innervate later I finally get a chance to sit down and drink.  The "tank" pulls the boss.  He drops like a rock.  Fed up, I drop group.

I requeue.  OK again.  I switch back to my resto spec and figure out who the tank is as she pulls the first trash mob.  Shit...I'm still in my cat dps gear and I have no mana.
After the trash pull, which is somehow managed to keep us alive:
"Could I maybe get some heals?  I got to like 100 health there."-paladin tank
"Could I maybe get some mana?  I had like 100 mana there."-me, snarky because I'm already annoyed with pugs
"Dude, you only have like 5k mana.  That's so fail."-some idiot dps
 "Well then give me half a second to switch to my resto gear."-me
You have been removed from the group.
Wtf...really?

I switch to my level 30 paladin to heal some instances there.  I get Gnomeregan with a prot paladin, a ret paladin, and two other random dps.  The tank is pulling as slow as humanly possible...or blood elfinly possible.  Finally, the ret paladin gets tired of waiting on Mr. Protpally to pull and starts pulling for him.  Fine with me as I'm starting to get bored.  After a few ret paladin pulls, Mr. Protpally runs around in a circle gathering up a bunch of mobs, stands on the ret paladin's consecrate, announces "LET THE TANK FUCKING PULL" and drops group.
Well we wipe...of course.  I apologize to the group and inform them that I'm tired of bad tanks, and we all decide to just drop and try again later.

I think it's time to play Super Mario Galaxy.  I don't have to play with other people and I'm 12 stars away from opening up a secret level or something or other.

Side note:  My computer is deadums.  The 160w power supply finally gave out and I needed a new one.  I wanted to buy a 300-400w power supply, but because I have an HP Slimline, the only power supply that fits that motherboard is an $80 160w.  NO thanks.  I'm waiting on a new motherboard that I can use my 350w power supply with.  I should be back up and running on Monday!

2 comments:

Sinespe said...

If I have learned anything recently, it is that LFD *really* sucks pre-80 on weekends. You get ALL the retards.

Nymarie said...

I have a new computer!
Oh yeah, I got another dps DK tank. The ENTIRE group blamed me for the two wipes. The tank got two shot. AND the mage bitched at me for not healing her through the three mobs attacking her. WTF are these people on?

Post a Comment