Moving On

So I made the switch to a more "hard core" guild.  It's a little more serious when it comes to raiding but still fun loving.  They have downed both Algalon 25 and heroic Anub 25 and have A Tribute to Skill.  Things that I envy.  >_>
I raid with them tomorrow (hopefully) and I'll let everyone know how it goes!
I'm kinda in between guilds and sorta in a transition phase so I'll blog about kitties!  Who doesn't love kitties?!?
So for now, I post about my demon child.  Oops, I mean pride and joy.


This was Little Nym.










She was dehydrated...
...overheated...
...malnourished...



Covered in fleas and plagued by worms









After cleaning her up and getting her healthy, she began to grow very quickly.











She became curious and playful.






This is what she is like now...(Random pictures)





Why you always sitting here playing on that computer thing?  Look at me!  I'm cute!  Pay attention to me!








You can't see me.
I am ninja!











Macbooks are for warming butts.












I see your wet hand creeping towards me.
No I don't want to get into the tub.









No you stay in the tub.
I'll stay here...next to your towel.










Oh dear...she got me in the tub.











Bitch...









The DRAIN!
It makes funny noises!











Mmm warm and dry in a towel with Mommy.

3 comments:

Sinespe said...

That was rather sudden. What happened with the old guild?

Kenny said...

What cat doesn't love a good bath? :P She's a pretty little "demon-child", though.

Nymarie said...

@Sin
Ah, they raided too late for me. I was stressed and having trouble waking up in the mornings. Plus they weren't as serious as I'd like to be. I had argument about gear on my app for this new guild and knew they were perfect! XD

@Kenny
Yes she's gorgeous. But a terror. She spent almost an hour (collectively) in time out last night for getting mad at me because I didn't want her "playing" with my fingers.

Post a Comment