Baby holy priest

Well she's not really a baby, just an old abandoned 80 priest from Naxxramas.

I'm absolutely frustrated with the fact that there is a lack of caring in our guild.  I got into a pug on my death knight tank last night and got as far in 10 man as our guild run did.

So...I'd rather stay on the server but I want to raid again.  I miss it.  But the only guilds on the server recruiting any sort of priest want holy priests.  While I wait for a response from the guild, I have specced little Caestine from Bladefist holy and I intend to learn the only priest spec I don't know so that I can raid again.  It's not really learning from scratch.  It's still a priest...and I did play holy when I was leveling to 80.  But it's been so long!  I know almost nothing.

Okay work time!  <3 the arcade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment