FASTER Cataclysm FASTER!

Ugh, the world of pugging...I know, I complain about it all the time.  But I swear it gets worse when all the good players are taking breaks because there's no new content.  So I made a list of the generalizations I make when I see those pretty colors in party or raid chat.  I know there are others not mentioned, but these are the most frequent in my daily ventures on WoW.


Paladin
“The cocky bastard”
I'm so amazing. Watch me solo tank/heal/dps everything AT THE SAME TIME.

Druid
“The almost as cocky as the paladin meter whore”
I ooze awesomeness. Bet you can beat my hps/dps!
“The sweet healer (and sometimes tank)”
I spread love and joy wherever I go! (Usually a very talented player, but fairly modest)

Death Knight
“The completely incompetent tank”
I got this.
Dude, you don't even have a tank spec...or tank gear.
Doesn't matter, I'm a DK.
-squish-
“The completely incompetent DPS”
Death Knight: 50 DPS
How is your DPS that f'ing low? I could get on my DK, roll my head around on the keyboard and beat your DPS by at least a thousand.

Warrior
“The stoned so he doesn't rage in every raid warrior”
Dude, this raid sucks. We are wiping every few minutes. But it's okay, because I'm soooo fucked up right now.
“The perfect, quiet and talented 'strong type'”
Both of the above mentioned warriors can be tanks or dps and tend to make very good raid leaders.

Shaman
Honestly, I think this class tends to be the rarest, mostly because before the changes, shaman SUCKED to level, so we'll just go with this:
“The EXTREMELY patient player”
Ah, it's alright. We'll get this boss at some point. I got all night.
(I guess shaman are just quiet.)

Priest
"The completely terribad priest healer"
You're Disc.  Why on earth haven't you touched your Power Word: Shield?
It doesn't heal for much.
/facepalm
"The 'must know everything about my class' priest"
No!  There have been changes to my class!  I must research/browse forums/do math!
"The (sometimes very gay) love and joy priest"
This is the basic definition of a "priestpile" priest.  Accepting, loves muffins and people in general.
Interesting fact about priests:
In a random study done on the forums, a large majority of priests who responded are actually Agnostic or Atheist.  I find this amusing, seeing how we are a class based on faith.

Mage
“The overconfident DPS” (This one is so based on my fiance.  Sorry hon, you know it's true.)
Look at my DPS! Look at it!! Oh shit I pulled aggro! Get it off! Get it-*iceblock*.

Rogue
“The all-around douchebag”
Ha, you can't loot your quest item because you're SAPPED. Haha bitch. Sapped again! I could do this all night. (And he usually does...)
“The I can't spell my class's name right EVEN THOUGH IT'S STARING ME IN THE FACE player”
rouge lfg icc10
I didn't know make-up could raid...

Hunter
“The 'spell power increases my arcane shot right?' player”
-NEED-
Dude, why did you need on that? It's a healing item.
It says I can use it.
Attention hunters, just because it SAYS you can use it, doesn't mean you should.
“The 'I got this' hunter”
We need a tank.
I got this. Mr. Fluffy can tank.
-Insert epic fail raid wipe here.-

Warlock
“The cocky PvP warlock”
I'm pure amazing at PvP. Never mind that my rating is actually not that high. I know I could two shot ya just by looking at ya.
“The incompetent DPS”
What the hell are you doing?? Dotting the freaking floor?? The boss is OVER HERE.

When I wake up tomorrow morning, I'll probably realize that this isn't as funny as I think it is right now, but it's 3:30am and I can't freaking sleep.  I have to start moving in the morning, and I'm so excited I've got insomnia.

Quick Updates
I am saddened to say I left Kaos Knights.  I really did enjoy my time there, but everything was changing in Cataclysm, and I did not agree with the changes.  I wanted to leave on good terms, but the leadership there pretty much made that impossible, assuming that a difference in opinion meant "fuck you/I hate you all".  My alt that I left there to play with friends still in the guild was even removed, as well as my forum access (mostly because I was defending my opinion and friends who had left before me and were getting slandered) and even my Facebook group access.  Oh yes, and I was "unfriended" by the two in charge of Kaos Knights.  I guess me stating "no hard feelings" meant nothing.
Anyway, I'm in a guild called Pie, started by the supposed "instigators of the coup".  Basically we took about 10 of the extremely talented raiders in KK who did not want the changes taking place and created a small 10 man guild for Cataclysm.  I'm super excited about raiding with the guys in Pie.

Did I mention I'm engaged?  Chris proposed!  The marriage (in game and IRL) is scheduled for November 2011.  Any suggestions for an in game wedding?  Or interested in coming?  Comment!

Oh yeah, today's my birthday.  XD  I turn 22 today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment