Hard Mode XT Down

Due to a late start, we didn't get very far tonight. The authentication server for battle.net accounts was down again for almost an hour and a half. Of course, it was right at the beginning of raid. But we did kill all the easy bosses in Ulduar and got XT hard mode after a few wipes. Unfortunately one of them was caused by me when my DBM decided to quit working. It didn't announce I had a gravity bomb and xperl and healbot didn't show that I had a skull over my head, plus I was standing in the middle of the raid and I couldn't see my skinny blood elf ass. Anyway, the next time I just decided to stand outside the group so I could see the bombs. That worked but then my enrage timer screwed up. So I relogged and it magically fixed itself.
No loots tonight. Not many upgrades in Ulduar for me but eh. The hard modes are fun just without getting loot. Oh I also got Stokin' the Furnace which apparently my guild had already gotten the night that I offered to step out for someone.
I'd write a little more, but I'm exhausted tonight so I'm going to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment